Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Best Reasons for Not Taking a Bath in the Morning

Here are the Top 9 reasons for not taking a bath in the morning (in no particular order):

  • My boardmate has run out of shampoo and soap.

  • I took a bath in my dream.

  • No water supply. Our neighbor failed to pay the water bill.

  • My brother took a dump, and our bathroom/toilet smells awful.

  • My sister has fever and she can't take a bath, I will show sympathy by not taking a bath as well.

  • There is a blackout! I'm afraid of the dark, and there's no light in the bathroom!

  • I misplaced my bath tub.

  • I didn't take a bath, my mother gave me a bath!

  • I'm a blogger, my site's visitors can't smell me!

What's your favorite reason among the above? Can you add some?

1 comment:

MrAriel said...

for me the best and the funniest ay yung "My sister has fever and she can't take a bath, I will show sympathy by not taking a bath as well."